Anti-scratch Waterproof Dog Car Seat Cover
€87,95 EUR €109,95 EUR
Toimitus lasketaan kassalla
The holiday is around the corner, are you thinking about hanging out with your little furry friends? Dogs love outdoor activities, that is their nature. Hiking and camping with your little pet can be an enjoyable and fantastic experience, which could deepening the relationship with you and your pets. Fits this cover to the back seat and take your dog out for a fun day!
- Large Universal Size: The size of seat cover is adaptable to most vehicle models, like standard cars and SUVs. It could provide the maximum protection for your car.
- Anti-slip: The dog seat cover is equipped with non-slip backing, 4 reinforced hanging straps, seat anchors and 2 seatbelts openings preventing back seat cover from sliding around. Dog's safety is always our priority.
- Anti-scratch & Waterproof: This seat features a unique 600D Oxford fabric with a water-resistant coating that achieves 100%. The fabric prevent rips and tears from scratch, ensuring the longevity of the products.
- Visible Window: The mesh window not only enables better air circulation, but also allows you to keep an eye on your pet during travel. Besides, it could reduce the pet's anxiety and nervous.
- Extra Storage Pocket: The extra storage pocket in this dog car seat cover make it easy for storing your pets supplies and keep your car inside tidy.
- Easy to install and storage: The seat cover only takes seconds to install, remove and storage.
100% Polyester, PVC coating
135x145 cm/53.1x57 in
What size should I get?
We have a size chart on the product page that can give additional information on sizing. You can also contact us anytime for tailored advice. Please contact our customer service via email@example.com.
About the shipping fee?
Orders above £49, get free shipping! For orders under £49, our standard shipping is a flat £4.99.
How soon will the products be shipped?
We try our best to process all orders within 1-3 business days of receipt, but it can take longer during peak periods (holiday seasons, big sales, etc...)